This is our weekly roundup of links for 6/18/2018-6/23/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
- A New Issue of Credo Magazine on Idolatry. https://credomag.com/magazine_issue/idolatry/
- The Courage to Be Reformed by Burk Parsons. https://www.ligonier.org/blog/courage-be-reformed/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
1) Glorifying God in the Midst of Anxiety by Lara d’Entremont over at Biblical Counseling for Women. https://bc4women.org/2018/06/glorifying-god-in-the-midst-of-anxiety/
2) Idol-Making Factories: Why Calvin Saw the Unbeliever as an Idol-Making Factory by Nate Pickowicz over at Credo Magazine. https://credomag.com/article/idol-making-factories/
3) The Sophisticated Idolater: Diagnosing the Four Chambers of the Idolatrous Heart by Bob Kellemen at Credo Magazine https://credomag.com/article/the-sophisticated-idolater/
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Matthew Barrett– 40 Questions About Salvation https://servantsofgrace.org/matthew-barrett-40-questions-about-salvation/
- Nate Pickowicz– Directions for a Candidate of the Ministry (The American Puritans Series) (Volume 2) https://servantsofgrace.org/nate-pickowicz-directions-for-a-candidate-of-the-ministry-the-american-puritans-series-volume-2/
- A Walk with my father into the Hope of the Father by Dave Jenkins https://servantsofgrace.org/a-walk-with-my-father-into-the-hope-of-the-father/
- Lessons From a Transformed Tax Collector by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/lessons-from-a-transformed-tax-collector/
- Two Big Barriers to Christian Hospitality by Rosaria Butterfield https://servantsofgrace.org/two-big-barriers-to-christian-hospitality/
- Lewis on the Christian Life: Becoming Truly Human in the Presence of God by Joe Rigney reviewed by Zach Kendrick https://servantsofgrace.org/lewis-on-the-christian-life-becoming-truly-human-in-the-presence-of-god-by-joe-rigney/
- Jason Duesing- Mere Hope: Life in an Age of Cynicism https://servantsofgrace.org/jason-duesing-mere-hope-life-in-an-age-of-cynicism/
- Drew Hunter– Made for Friendship: The Relationship That Halves Our Sorrows and Doubles Our Joys https://servantsofgrace.org/drew-hunter-made-for-friendship-the-relationship-that-halves-our-sorrows-and-doubles-our-joys/
- The Better Question Believers Should Ask about God’s Will by Jen Wilkin https://servantsofgrace.org/the-better-question-believers-should-ask-about-gods-will/
- Faithful Are the Wounds of a Friend by Christina Fox https://servantsofgrace.org/faithful-are-the-wounds-of-a-friend/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, and is the Host for the Equipping You in Grace Podcast. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.