This is our weekly roundup of links for 1/20/2020-1/25/2020 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
1) Dave Jenkins interviewed on By His Grace about Warriors of Grace https://www.andycain.org/by-his-grace/by-his-grace-episode-34-special-guest-dave-jenkins-on-his-new-ministry-warriors-of-grace
2) From Dry Bones to a Mighty Army by James Williams over at GCD. https://gcdiscipleship.com/article-feed/2020/1/19/from-dry-bones-to-a-mighty-army
3) Meaning and Significance of John 19:30– “It is Finished” by Dave Jenkins over at Christianity.com https://www.christianity.com/wiki/bible/meaning-and-significance-of-john-1930-it-is-finished.html
The top ten most-read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- A Call to Modesty by Melissa Holmquist. https://servantsofgrace.org/a-call-to-modesty-among-christian-women/
- Jared C. Wilson- Eight Lies about God that Sound Like the Truth https://servantsofgrace.org/jared-c-wilson-eight-lies-about-god-that-sound-like-the-truth/
- Husband of One Wife and Fighting Sexual Sin https://servantsofgrace.org/husband-of-one-wife-and-fighting-sexual-sin/
- Tim Chester- Truth We Can Touch: How Baptism and Communion Shape Our Lives https://servantsofgrace.org/tim-chester-truth-we-can-touch-how-baptism-and-communion-shape-our-lives/
- The Purpose and Meaning of Christian Dogma https://servantsofgrace.org/the-purpose-and-meaning-of-christian-dogma/
- If Jesus Wept, We Can Too by Brittany Allen https://servantsofgrace.org/if-jesus-wept-we-can-too/
- Monitor Your Motives by James Forbis https://servantsofgrace.org/monitor-your-motives/
- The Necessity of the Atonement by James Williams https://servantsofgrace.org/the-necessity-of-the-atonement/
- Be Excellent as Christ Is Excellent by Andreas Kostenberger https://servantsofgrace.org/be-excellent-as-christ-is-excellent/
- How to Prioritize Reading by Tony Reinke https://servantsofgrace.org/how-to-prioritize-reading/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to his wife, Sarah. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021), The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022), and Contentment: The Journey of a Lifetime (Theology for Life, 2024). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.