On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave and Jared C. Wilson talk about diagnosing the lies of Satan with the hope of Christ in the Word, having an awareness of the accuser’s strategies, and holding onto the promises of God at the heart level, along with his new book, Eight Lies about God that Sound Like the Truth (Thomas Nelson, 2020).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why living by my truth causes disobedience issues in our Christian lives.
- How we help people hold onto the promises of God at the heart level.
- Some keys to getting porn free and staying there.
- How to have the right awareness of the accuser’s strategies.
- How we diagnose the lies of Satan and address them with the hope provided to us by Christ in the word of God.
- The importance of sharing the truth with fellow Christians.
- The importance of sharing biblical truth with one another in our local churches.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!