This is our weekly roundup of links for 8/6/2018-8/11/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
- Four Ways Elders Should Seek Accountability by Dave Harvey over at FTC. https://ftc.co/resource-library/blog-entries/4-ways-elders-should-seek-accountability
- Are We Allergic to Insignificance? by Erik Raymond over at FTC https://ftc.co/resource-library/blog-entries/are-we-allergic-to-insignificance
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- How Making Assumptions Can Hurt Our Relationships by Christina Fox at For The Family. http://forthefamily.org/what-are-you-assuming/
The top eleven most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Biblical Gender and Sexuality: An Expose on Manhood and Womanhood https://servantsofgrace.org/biblical-gender-and-sexuality-an-expose-on-manhood-and-womanhood/
- Lewis Allen- The Preacher’s Catechism https://servantsofgrace.org/lewis-allen-the-preachers-catechism/
- What About Those Who Reject the Christian Sexual Ethic? by Grant Castleberry. https://servantsofgrace.org/what-about-those-who-reject-the-christian-sexual-ethic/
- Advice for Young Dads in Ministry by Joey Tomlinson. https://servantsofgrace.org/advice-for-young-dads-in-ministry/
- How to Be Carefree In the Face of Affliction by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/how-to-be-carefree-in-the-face-of-affliction/
- Challenges and Opportunities for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood An Interview With Gavin Peacock. https://servantsofgrace.org/challenges-and-opportunities-for-biblical-gender-roles-an-interview-with-gavin-peacock/
- Equipping for Life: An Interview with Andreas Kostenberger https://servantsofgrace.org/equipping-for-life-an-interview-with-andreas-kostenberger/
- I Need My Fellow Moms by Lara Dentremont https://servantsofgrace.org/i-need-my-fellow-moms/
- Dear Young Mother by Christy Britton https://servantsofgrace.org/dear-young-mother/
- Regular Pastors and Discipleship by Landon Coleman https://servantsofgrace.org/regular-pastors-and-discipleship/
- The Whisperer by James Williams https://servantsofgrace.org/the-whisperer/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to his wife, Sarah. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021), The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022), and Contentment: The Journey of a Lifetime (Theology for Life, 2024). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.