This is our weekly roundup of links for 7/23/2018-7/28/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
- Who Invented Christianity? with Matthew Barrett and Michael Kruger https://credomag.com/2018/07/who-invented-christianity/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- 4 Ways Pastors Can Cultivate Discernment in Their Church by Costi Hinn at For the Gospel. http://www.forthegospel.org/4-ways-pastors-can-cultivate-discernment-in-their-church/
- When Obedience Brings Pain by Christy Britton over at Revive Our Hearts. https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/when-obedience-brings-pain/
- 5 Ways God Meets Us When Our Faith Is Weak by Timothy Massaro. https://corechristianity.com/resource-library/articles/5-ways-god-meets-us-when-our-faith-is-weak
- Mourning for the Lost with Jeremiah by Laura Lundgren at Morning by Morning. http://www.morningbymorning.org/2018/07/26/biblical-figures-mourning-for-the-lost-with-jeremiah/
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Jeff Robinson– 12 Faithful Men: Portraits of Courageous Endurance in Pastoral Ministry https://servantsofgrace.org/jeff-robinson-12-faithful-men-portraits-of-courageous-endurance-in-pastoral-ministry/
- A Light So Lovely: The Spiritual Legacy of Madeleine L’Engle, Author of A Wrinkle in Time by Sarah Arthur reviewed by Laura Lundgren https://servantsofgrace.org/a-light-so-lovely-the-spiritual-legacy-of-madeleine-lengle-author-of-a-wrinkle-in-time-by-sarah-arthur/
- Christopher Hutchinson– Rediscovering Humility: Why the Way Up is Down https://servantsofgrace.org/christopher-hutchinson-rediscovering-humility-why-the-way-up-is-down/
- Fighting Anxiety… Like a Child by Bonnie McKernan https://servantsofgrace.org/fighting-anxiety-like-a-child/
- Three Reasons Serving God Is Always a Good Idea by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/three-reasons-serving-god-is-always-a-good-idea/
- Advice to a New Pastor by Mike Milton https://servantsofgrace.org/advice-to-a-new-pastor/
- Encouraging Mothers of Prodigals by Diane Bucknell https://servantsofgrace.org/encouraging-mothers-of-prodigals/
- Suffering like the Savior by Joey Tomlinson https://servantsofgrace.org/suffering-like-the-savior/
- The Sovereign God by Joey Tomlinson https://servantsofgrace.org/the-sovereign-god/
- Summer Vacation: A Time To Enjoy and Grow With Our Children by Lois McCrea https://servantsofgrace.org/summer-vacation-a-time-to-enjoy-and-grow-with-our-children/