This is our weekly roundup of links for 7/23/2018-7/28/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
- Who Invented Christianity? with Matthew Barrett and Michael Kruger https://credomag.com/2018/07/who-invented-christianity/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- 4 Ways Pastors Can Cultivate Discernment in Their Church by Costi Hinn at For the Gospel. http://www.forthegospel.org/4-ways-pastors-can-cultivate-discernment-in-their-church/
- When Obedience Brings Pain by Christy Britton over at Revive Our Hearts. https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/when-obedience-brings-pain/
- 5 Ways God Meets Us When Our Faith Is Weak by Timothy Massaro. https://corechristianity.com/resource-library/articles/5-ways-god-meets-us-when-our-faith-is-weak
- Mourning for the Lost with Jeremiah by Laura Lundgren at Morning by Morning. http://www.morningbymorning.org/2018/07/26/biblical-figures-mourning-for-the-lost-with-jeremiah/
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Jeff Robinson– 12 Faithful Men: Portraits of Courageous Endurance in Pastoral Ministry https://servantsofgrace.org/jeff-robinson-12-faithful-men-portraits-of-courageous-endurance-in-pastoral-ministry/
- A Light So Lovely: The Spiritual Legacy of Madeleine L’Engle, Author of A Wrinkle in Time by Sarah Arthur reviewed by Laura Lundgren https://servantsofgrace.org/a-light-so-lovely-the-spiritual-legacy-of-madeleine-lengle-author-of-a-wrinkle-in-time-by-sarah-arthur/
- Christopher Hutchinson– Rediscovering Humility: Why the Way Up is Down https://servantsofgrace.org/christopher-hutchinson-rediscovering-humility-why-the-way-up-is-down/
- Fighting Anxiety… Like a Child by Bonnie McKernan https://servantsofgrace.org/fighting-anxiety-like-a-child/
- Three Reasons Serving God Is Always a Good Idea by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/three-reasons-serving-god-is-always-a-good-idea/
- Advice to a New Pastor by Mike Milton https://servantsofgrace.org/advice-to-a-new-pastor/
- Encouraging Mothers of Prodigals by Diane Bucknell https://servantsofgrace.org/encouraging-mothers-of-prodigals/
- Suffering like the Savior by Joey Tomlinson https://servantsofgrace.org/suffering-like-the-savior/
- The Sovereign God by Joey Tomlinson https://servantsofgrace.org/the-sovereign-god/
- Summer Vacation: A Time To Enjoy and Grow With Our Children by Lois McCrea https://servantsofgrace.org/summer-vacation-a-time-to-enjoy-and-grow-with-our-children/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, and is the Host for the Equipping You in Grace Podcast. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.