This is our weekly roundup of links for 5/21/2018-5/26/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
- 4 Ways Brothers Can Encourage Their Sisters in Ministry by Melissa Kruger. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/melissa-kruger/4-ways-brothers-can-encourage-sisters-ministry/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.Top Articles on Servants of Grace this week.
- God’s Grace Won’t Abandon You by Christina Fox over at Revive Our Hearts. https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/gods-grace-wont-abandon-you/
- How To Live The Victorious Christian Life by Timothy Massaro over at Core Christianity. https://corechristianity.com/resource-library/articles/how-to-live-the-victorious-christian-life
- How to Read as a Berean by Christina Fox over at enCourage. https://encourage.pcacdm.org/2018/05/24/post-template-26/
- The Problem With Rejoicing Always by Jennifer Brogdon over at Unlocking the Bible. https://unlockingthebible.org/2018/05/problem-with-rejoicing-always/
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Remembering Dr. Kevin Collins The Protégé and the Mentor in Sorrow and in Hope by Mike Milton https://servantsofgrace.org/remembering-dr-kevin-collins-the-protege-and-the-mentor-in-sorrow-and-in-hope/
- Jen Wilkin- In His Image: 10 Ways God Calls Us to Reflect His Character https://servantsofgrace.org/jen-wilkin-in-his-image-10-ways-god-calls-us-to-reflect-his-character/
- Episode 151– Michael Milton– Called? Pastoral Guidance for the Divine Call to Gospel Ministry https://servantsofgrace.org/episode-151-michael-milton-called-pastoral-guidance-for-the-divine-call-to-gospel-ministry/
- Jesus, the Illuminating Word by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/jesus-the-illuminating-word/
- How Can We Know Anything About God? by James Williams https://servantsofgrace.org/how-can-we-know-anything-about-god/
- Confessions of a Selfie Saturated Culture by Josh Buice https://servantsofgrace.org/confessions-of-a-selfie-saturated-culture/
- Help Your Kids Hope in God One Simple Recipe for Family Devotions by Jason Helopoulos https://servantsofgrace.org/help-kids-hope-god-one-simple-recipe-family-devotions/
- The Message of Love by Dave Jenkins https://servantsofgrace.org/the-message-of-love/
- Lloyd-Jones on the Christian Life reviewed by Jason Meyer reviewed by David Steele https://servantsofgrace.org/lloyd-jones-on-the-christian-life-by-jason-meyer/
- The Importance of Prayer in Counseling by David Dunham https://servantsofgrace.org/the-importance-of-prayer-in-counseling/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, and is the Host for the Equipping You in Grace Podcast. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.