On today’s episode of the Equipping You in Grace Podcast, Dave Jenkins talks with Jen Wilkin about her book In His Image: 10 Ways God Calls Us to Reflect His Character (Crossway, 2018).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- How a growing understanding of God’s goodness helps God’s people on days when everything is crumbling all around them.
- How eating humble pie can help Christians learn to be more gracious, especially with difficult and challenging people.
- How the faithfulness of God helps Christians face trials.
- How the attributes of God help Christian learn to have a biblical worldview.
- The doctrine of God and the problem of biblical illiteracy.
- How the doctrine of God should shape and adorn our lives.
- Praying for difficult people and sanctification.
About the Guest
Jen Wilkin is a speaker, writer, and teacher of women’s Bible studies. During her seventeen years of teaching, she has organized and led studies for women in home, church, and parachurch contexts. Jen and her family are members of the Village Church in Flower Mound, Texas.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!