This is our weekly roundup of links for 4/9/2018-4/14/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
- Free Ebook of Reading the Bible Supernaturally from Desiring God. https://www.desiringgod.org/free-ebook-reading-the-bible-supernaturally
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- A Voice For the Vulnerable by Christy Britton over at True Woman. https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/voice-vulnerable/
- Earthly Parenting and the Heavenly Father by Christy Britton over at Morning by Morning. http://www.morningbymorning.org/2018/04/03/earthly-parenting-and-the-heavenly-father/
Top Articles on Servants of Grace this week.
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Patrick Schreiner- The Kingdom of God and the Glory of the Cross. https://servantsofgrace.org/episode-136-patrick-schreiner-the-kingdom-of-god-and-the-glory-of-the-cross/
- Derek Thomas- Heaven on Earth What the Bible Teaches about Life to Come. https://servantsofgrace.org/episode-140-derek-thomas-heaven-on-earth-what-the-bible-teaches-about-life-to-come/
- Trusting in the Lord During Seasons of Waiting by Justin Huffman. https://servantsofgrace.org/trusting-in-the-lord-during-seasons-of-waiting/
- Missions Means More Than a Tip by Peter Yi. https://servantsofgrace.org/mission-means-more-than-a-tip/
- Walking in Christ by Dave Jenkins. https://servantsofgrace.org/walking-in-christ/
- Why the Local Church Needs Good Biblical Theology by Nick Roark. https://servantsofgrace.org/why-the-local-church-needs-good-biblical-theology/
- Sin Didn’t Kill Jesus- God Did by John MacArthur. https://servantsofgrace.org/sin-didnt-kill-jesus-god-did/
- Stop Taking Sin So Lightly by John MacArthur. https://servantsofgrace.org/stop-taking-sin-so-lightly/
- Seriousness in Lord’s Day Corporate Worship by Jason Helopoulos. https://servantsofgrace.org/seriousness-in-lords-day-corporate-worship/
- Your Family Is Not a Problem To Be Solved by Dan Darling. https://servantsofgrace.org/family-problem-solved/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to his wife, Sarah. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021), The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022), and Contentment: The Journey of a Lifetime (Theology for Life, 2024). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.