This is our weekly roundup of links for 3/9/2020-3/14/2020 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- Why did Peter Deny Jesus after Everything? by Dave Jenkins over at Christianity.com https://www.christianity.com/wiki/jesus-christ/peter-deny-jesus-after-everything.html
- What are the signs of the Times? by Dave Jenkins over at Christianity.com https://www.christianity.com/wiki/bible/what-are-the-sign-of-the-times.html
- Podcast: The Danger in Being a Self-Made woman (Jen Oshman) on the Crossway Podcast. https://www.crossway.org/articles/podcast-the-danger-in-being-a-self-made-woman-jen-oshman/
The top ten most-read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Jen Oshman- Enough about Me: Find Lasting Joy in the Age of Self https://servantsofgrace.org/jen-oshman-enough-about-me-find-lasting-joy-in-the-age-of-self/
- Maturity and Humility https://servantsofgrace.org/maturity-and-humility/
- 6 Tips for Reading Calvin’s Institutes of the Christian Religion by Derek Thomas https://servantsofgrace.org/6-tips-for-reading-calvins-institutes-of-the-christian-religion/
- Exchange Your Anxiety for Trust by Paul Tautges https://servantsofgrace.org/exchange-your-anxiety-for-trust/
- Part 2 With Dave Jenkins On The Sufficiency Of Scripture https://servantsofgrace.org/part-2-with-dave-jenkins-on-the-sufficiency-of-scripture/
- Joy with a Purpose by Jake Bull https://servantsofgrace.org/joy-with-a-purpose/
- A Disagreement Between Two Women by Laura Baxter https://servantsofgrace.org/a-disagreement-between-two-women/
- 4 Crucial Truths the Gospel Presents by Greg Gilbert https://servantsofgrace.org/4-crucial-truths-the-gospel-presents/
- Christian Sufferer, Your Lord Is Near by Paul David Tripp https://servantsofgrace.org/christian-sufferer-your-lord-is-near/
- When It Feels Like Death Has Won by James Williams https://servantsofgrace.org/when-it-feels-like-death-has-won/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to his wife, Sarah. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021), The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022), and Contentment: The Journey of a Lifetime (Theology for Life, 2024). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.