This is our weekly roundup of links for 3/22/2021-3/27/2021 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
The top ten most-read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Matthew Barrett- Simply Trinity: The Unmanipulated Father, Son and Spirit https://servantsofgrace.org/matthew-barrett-simply-trinity-the-unmanipulated-father-son-and-spirit/
- The Purpose of Bible Reading by Laura Hardin https://servantsofgrace.org/the-purpose-of-bible-reading/
- An Open Letter to Faithful Expositors Who are Filling Up the Afflictions of Christ by Parker Reardon https://servantsofgrace.org/an-open-letter-to-faithful-expositors-who-are-filling-up-the-afflictions-of-christ/
- Practicing Thankfulness – Sam Crabtee reviewed by David Steele https://servantsofgrace.org/practicing-thankfulness-sam-crabtee/
- The Inerrancy Of Scripture And Salvation https://servantsofgrace.org/the-inerrancy-of-scripture-and-salvation/
- Rejoice & Tremble – Michael Reeves reviewed by David Steele https://servantsofgrace.org/rejoice-tremble-michael-reeves/
- You Reap What You Sow https://servantsofgrace.org/you-reap-what-you-sow/
- Final Words to Colossae https://servantsofgrace.org/final-words-to-colossae/
- Gracious Speech by Ligonier Bible Study https://servantsofgrace.org/gracious-speech/
- Epaphras and Luke https://servantsofgrace.org/epaphras-and-luke/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, and is the Host for the Equipping You in Grace Podcast. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.