This is our weekly roundup of links for 3/11/2018-3/16/2019 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- These Cuts Are Leading Us to Christ by Brianna Lambert over at GCD. https://gcdiscipleship.com/article-feed/2019/3/11/these-cuts-are-leading-us-to-christ?format=amp&__twitter_impression=true
- We Are Naked And Don’t Know It by Justin Huffman over at Dead Men. https://deadmenstuff.com/we-are-naked-and-dont-know-it/
- Are You a Lowly Servant? by Lara D’Entremont over at Whole Magazine. http://www.wholemagazine.org/devotionals/are-you-a-lowly-servant#disqus_thread
- Truth for Nervous Mothers by Brianna Lambert over at Risen Motherhood. https://www.risenmotherhood.com/blog/truth-for-nervous-mothers
- Promoting the Work of Others by Christina Fox over at Reformation21. http://www.reformation21.org/blog/2019/03/promoting-the-work-of-others.php
- Truth that Comforts When It Doesn’t Feel Well with Your Soul by Brittany Allen over at Whole Magazine http://www.wholemagazine.org/devotionals/truth-that-comforts-when-it-doesnt-feel-well-with-your-soul#disqus_thread
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- The Weakness and Strength of Being an Autistic Christian by Daniel Michalski https://servantsofgrace.org/the-weakness-and-strength-of-being-an-autistic-christian/
- Village Poet by Laura Lundgren https://servantsofgrace.org/village-poet/
- Jim Orrick– Mere Calvinism https://servantsofgrace.org/jim-orrick-mere-calvinism/
- Being a Christian To Those Facing Grief and Loneliness https://servantsofgrace.org/being-a-christian-to-those-facing-grief-and-loneliness/
- Dayton Hartman–Jesus Wins: The Good News of the End Times https://servantsofgrace.org/dayton-hartman-jesus-wins-the-good-news-of-the-end-times/
- Reflections on John 14 by Joseph Hamrick https://servantsofgrace.org/reflections-on-john-14/
- Pain and Passion in Ministry by Mike Milton https://servantsofgrace.org/pain-and-passion-in-ministry/
- Paul’s Prayer for the Ephesians by Christina Fox https://servantsofgrace.org/pauls-prayer-for-the-ephesians/
- The Sealing Work of the Spirit: The Validation of God’s Work in Salvation by Mike Cooper https://servantsofgrace.org/the-sealing-work-of-the-spirit-the-validation-of-gods-work-in-salvation/
- Inheritance and Glory: How We Are Christ’s and Christ Is Ours by Hayley Sinclair https://servantsofgrace.org/inheritance-and-glory-how-we-are-christs-and-christ-is-ours/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021) and The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.