On today’s episode, Steven writes in today and asks, “Dave I have several friends who are struggling with loneliness and grieving over the loss of family members. Can you please help me to learn to walk with these friends?
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Being a friend to the grieving and lonely.
- Learn to be quick to listen and slow to speak.
- The importance of praying for friends.
- Why discipleship is not only for the spiritually immature, it is also for the spiritually mature.
- Why disciples of Christ continue to grow in the grace of God.
- Ministering to your grieving and lonely friends.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Ask Us Anything via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Ask Us Anything!