This is our weekly roundup of links for 11/13/2017-11/18/2017 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
A Dozen (or So) Things I’ve Learned about Blogging and Opinion Writing by Bruce Ashford. http://bruceashford.net/2017/a-dozen-or-so-things-ive-learned-about-blogging-and-opinion-writing/
On Getting Un-Dragoned by the Light of Christ by Jared C. Wilson. https://ftc.co/resource-library/blog-entries/on-getting-un-dragoned-by-the-light-of-christ
‘Calvinist’ Documentary Revisits Reformed Resurgence by Brett McCracken. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/calvinist-documentary-revisits-reformed-resurgence/
Our Contributors Articles from Around the Web
Each week we will be featuring articles our writers write at a variety of places like TGC, Desiring God, For the Church, ERLC, and more.
Gospel-Centered Or Pharisaical? Five Evaluation Questions by James Williams. http://gcdiscipleship.com/2017/11/12/gospel-centered-or-pharisaical-five-evaluation-questions/
Top Articles on Servants of Grace this week.
The top ten most read articles on our website this past week.
1) 500 Years of Reformation: Why We Need Revival and Reformation Today. https://servantsofgrace.org/theology-for-life/500-years-of-the-reformation-why-we-need-revival-and-reformation-today/
2) Saying Goodbye Well Is Hard To Do By Dave Jenkins https://servantsofgrace.org/saying-goodbye-well-hard/
3) The Beauty of Submission in Marriage by Mike Milton https://servantsofgrace.org/the-beauty-of-submission-in-marriage/
4) Two Truths and a Lie by Christy Britton https://servantsofgrace.org/two-truths-lie/
5) Four Ways to Strengthen Your Marriage This Christmas Season by Paul David Tripp https://servantsofgrace.org/four-ways-strengthen-marriage-christmas-season/
6) The Exaltation of Humility by Michael Milton https://servantsofgrace.org/the-exaltation-of-humility/
7) The Reformation, Preaching, and What Is Needed Today by Josh Buice. https://servantsofgrace.org/reformation-preaching-needed-today/
8) Soli Deo Gloria: To Glorify God Alone by David Steele. https://servantsofgrace.org/soli-deo-gloria-to-glorify-god-alone/
9) Christ Alone as Central to the Reformation Solas by Dr. Stephen Wellum. https://servantsofgrace.org/christ-alone-central-reformation-solas/
10) God Hears Us by Stacy Reoach https://servantsofgrace.org/god-hears-us/
Quote: “Preach Christ, always and everywhere. He is the whole gospel.” -Charles Spurgeon
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021) and The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.