This is our weekly roundup of links for 8/27/2018-9/1/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
- Beware Theological Dangers on Both Left and Right by Tom Schreiner over at TGC. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/orthodoxy-dangers-left-right/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- Don’t Settle for the Spotlight by Christy Britton over at GCD. http://gcdiscipleship.com/2018/08/28/dont-settle-for-the-spotlight/
- Faithful Wounds of a Friend byLara D’Entremont over at Whole Magazine http://www.wholemagazine.org/devotionals/faithful-wounds-of-a-friend#disqus_thread
- The Precious Gift of Seconds, Minutes, and Hours by Christina Fox over at Revive Our hearts. https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/precious-gift-seconds-minutes-and-hours/
The top eleven most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Costi Hinn– Jesus Culture, Christian Music, and Biblical Worship https://servantsofgrace.org/costi-hinn-jesus-culture-christian-music-and-biblical-worship/
- Biblical Gender and Sexuality: An Expose On Manhood and Womanhood https://servantsofgrace.org/biblical-gender-and-sexuality-an-expose-on-manhood-and-womanhood/
- Alongside: Loving Teenagers with the Gospel reviewed by Laura Lundgren https://servantsofgrace.org/alongside-loving-teenagers-with-the-gospel/
- John Onwuchekwa- Prayer: How Praying Together Shapes the Church https://servantsofgrace.org/john-onwuchekwa-prayer-how-praying-together-shapes-the-church/
- Love One Another by Christina Fox https://servantsofgrace.org/love-one-another/
- ‘The Dangerous Doctrine of God’s Sovereignty by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/the-dangerous-doctrine-of-gods-sovereignty/
- Serving One Another by Taylor Cain https://servantsofgrace.org/serving-one-another/
- ‘The Importance of a Biblical Sexual Ethic to a Christian Worldview https://servantsofgrace.org/the-importance-of-a-biblical-sexual-ethic-to-a-christian-worldview/
- Suffering is Not Strange by Taylor Cain https://servantsofgrace.org/suffering-is-not-strange/
- Pastor: Equip Your People to Counsel Each Other by Ed Welch https://servantsofgrace.org/pastor-equip-your-people-to-counsel-each-other/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to his wife, Sarah. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021), The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022), and Contentment: The Journey of a Lifetime (Theology for Life, 2024). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.