Podcast (equipping-you-in-grace): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Pandora | Email | TuneIn | RSS
On the latest episode of the Equipping You and Grace, Dave Jenkins, and Costi Hinn discuss the importance of biblical worship and practice, along with the dangers of false worship, and Jesus Culture.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why Christians should be concerned with the wrong theology behind the Jesus culture.
- What is wrong with the Christian music scene today.
- Encouraging signs in the Christian music scene today.
- The importance of biblical worship and practice in local churches.
- Why it’s so dangerous that local churches and Christians worship the Lord wrongly.
- How Pastors and ministry leaders should speak out against Jesus culture.
- How important it is to sing theological rich and faithful songs in our local churches on the Lord’s Day.
- Growing in grace and speaking the truth in love.
- The importance of pastors and ministry leaders studying theological movements to help equip people to grow in grace.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, and is the Host for the Equipping You in Grace Podcast. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021) and The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.