This is our weekly roundup of links for 6/4/2018-6/9/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
- 15 Things Seminary Couldn’t Teach Me” Is Not Anti-Seminary, but is Pro-Preventive Medicine by Jeff Robinson over at Am I Called. http://amicalled.com/2018/06/15-things-seminary-couldnt-teach-me-is-not-anti-seminary-but-is-pro-preventive-maintenance/
- Church discipline Is a Rescue Operation by Juan Sanchez over at 9Marks. https://www.9marks.org/message/church-discipline-is-a-rescue-operation/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- The Mandate of Discipleship by Grant Castleberry over at Table Talk. https://tabletalkmagazine.com/article/2018/06/the-mandate-of-discipleship/
- When He’s Not the Spiritual Leader You Expected by Lara d’Entremont over at Revive Our Hearts. https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/when-hes-not-spiritual-leader-you-expected/
- Finding a Summer Rhythm by Christina Fox over at For The Family. http://forthefamily.org/finding-a-summer-rhythm/
- When We Try to Fight the Battle Alone by Lara d’Entremont over at Whole Magazine. www.wholemagazine.org/devotionals/when-we-try-to-fight-the-battle-alone
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- John Crotts–Graciousness: Tempering Truth with Love https://servantsofgrace.org/john-crotts-graciousness-tempering-truth-with-love/
- A Beginners Guide to the Amazing, Infallible Word of God by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/a-beginners-guide-to-the-amazing-infallible-word-of-god/
- Jason Duesing- Mere Hope: Life in an Age of Cynicism https://servantsofgrace.org/jason-duesing-mere-hope-life-in-an-age-of-cynicism/
- From Alpha to Omega: A Portrait of Jesus https://servantsofgrace.org/theology-for-life/from-the-alpha-to-the-omega-a-portrait-of-jesus/
- Biblical Counseling Basics by Jeremy Lelek by David Dunham https://servantsofgrace.org/biblical-counseling-basics-by-jeremy-lelek/
- The Transformative Power of the Love of God by Christina Fox https://servantsofgrace.org/the-transformative-power-of-the-love-of-god/
- If You Met God by Mike Milton https://servantsofgrace.org/if-you-met-god/
- How to Assure Our Hearts When We Doubt Our Salvation by Lara Dentremont https://servantsofgrace.org/how-to-assure-our-hearts-when-we-doubt-our-salvation/
- Discerning Truth from Error by Joey Tomlinson https://servantsofgrace.org/discerning-truth-from-error/
- The Authority of Scripture and the Christian by James Williams https://servantsofgrace.org/the-authority-of-scripture-and-the-christian/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to his wife, Sarah. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021), The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022), and Contentment: The Journey of a Lifetime (Theology for Life, 2024). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.