This is our weekly roundup of links for 4/2/2018-4/7/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
1) He Preached a Big God with a Broken Heart by John Piper over at Desiring God. https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/he-preached-a-big-god-with-a-broken-heart
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- Created for Community How Our Union With Christ Is the Entry Point Into Deep Friendship with Christina Fox over at byFaith. http://byfaithonline.com/created-for-community-2/
- Should Young People Disciple Or Be Discipled by Jennifer Brogdon over at The Rebelution. https://www.therebelution.com/blog/2018/04/should-young-people-disciple-or-be-discipled/
- What I Learned About Marriage Losing My Husband by Gaye Clark over at True Woman. https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/what-i-learned-about-marriage-losing-my-husband/
- Earthly Parenting and the Heavenly Place by Christy Britton over at Morning by Morning. http://www.morningbymorning.org/2018/04/03/earthly-parenting-and-the-heavenly-father/
- How To Be a Justice Seeker by Christy Britton over at ERLC. https://erlc.com/resource-library/articles/how-to-be-a-justice-seeker
Top Articles on Servants of Grace this week.
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
1) Episode 139– Costi Hinn- Defining Deception: Freeing the Church from the Mystical-Miracle Movement https://servantsofgrace.org/episode-139-costi-hinn-defining-deception-freeing-the-church-from-the-mystical-miracle-movement/
2) Episode 133– Joel Beeke- Knowing and Growing in Assurance of Faith https://servantsofgrace.org/episode-133-joel-beeke-knowing-growing-assurance-faith/
3) The Great Concern and Desire of the Apostle by Lara Dentremont. https://servantsofgrace.org/the-great-concern-and-desire-of-the-apostle/
4) A Brief History of Time by Mike Milton https://servantsofgrace.org/a-brief-history-of-time/
5) Cruciform Warriors Needed by David Prince. https://servantsofgrace.org/cruciform-warriors-needed/
6) Episode 134– Dan Dewitt- Life in the Wild: Fighting for Faith in a Fallen World https://servantsofgrace.org/episode-134-dan-dewitt-life-in-the-wild-fighting-for-faith-in-a-fallen-world/
7) When It’s Hard to Forgive by James Williams https://servantsofgrace.org/when-its-hard-to-forgive/
8) The Simplicity of Faith by Jason Helopoulos https://servantsofgrace.org/the-simplicity-of-the-christian-faith/
9) Episode 135– T. Desmond Alexander—The City of God and the Goal of Creation https://servantsofgrace.org/episode-135-t-desmond-alexander-the-city-of-god-and-the-goal-of-creation/
10) 6,000 Years of Love by Sarah Jenkins. https://servantsofgrace.org/6000-years-of-love/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to his wife, Sarah. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021), The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022), and Contentment: The Journey of a Lifetime (Theology for Life, 2024). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.