This is our weekly roundup of links for 3/30/2020-4/4/2020 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- Why Are There So Many Christian Interpretations? by Dave Jenkins over at Christianity.com https://www.christianity.com/wiki/church/why-are-there-so-many-christian-interpretations.html
- Did Jesus’ Desire to Give God the Cup Diminish His Love on the Cross? by Dave Jenkins over at Christianity.com https://www.christianity.com/wiki/jesus-christ/did-jesus-desire-to-give-god-the-cup-diminish-his-love-on-the-cross.html
- Learning to Embrace Correction by Lara D’Entremont over at GCD. https://gcdiscipleship.com/article-feed/2020/3/30/correction
- Are We Talking to Ourselves? by Katie Faris over at Women Encouraged. https://www.women-encouraged.com/blog/talking-to-ourselves/
The top ten most-read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Christine Chappell- Help! My Teen is Depressed https://servantsofgrace.org/christine-chappell-help-my-teen-is-depressed/
- Putting on the Whole Armor of God https://servantsofgrace.org/putting-on-the-whole-armor-of-god/
- Seeing God’s Gracious Hand in the Hurts Others Do to Us by Paul Tautges https://servantsofgrace.org/seeing-gods-gracious-hand-in-the-hurts-others-do-to-us/
- The Meaning and Purpose of the Love of God https://servantsofgrace.org/the-meaning-and-purpose-of-the-love-of-god/
- Introduction To 1 John, It Is Real! by Andy Cain looking at 1 John 1:1-4. https://servantsofgrace.org/introduction-to-1-john-it-is-real/
- Proper Christian Growth by Rick Hanna https://servantsofgrace.org/proper-christian-growth/
- Daily Bites Of God’s Word On 1 Corinthians 15:10 https://servantsofgrace.org/daily-bites-of-gods-word-on-1-corinthians-1510/
- God the Best Portion of the Christian – Jonathan Edwards (1736) by David Steele https://servantsofgrace.org/god-the-best-portion-of-the-christian-jonathan-edwards-1736/
- The Fruit of the Gospel by Dave Jenkins https://servantsofgrace.org/the-fruit-of-the-gospel/
- A Life of Gratitude by Rick Hanna https://servantsofgrace.org/a-life-of-gratitude/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to his wife, Sarah. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021), The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022), and Contentment: The Journey of a Lifetime (Theology for Life, 2024). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.