On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave and Christine Chappell discuss how to walk with a teenager through depression, how the local church can help teenagers who are depressed and minister to them, along with her mini-book, Help! My Teen is Depressed (Shepherd Press, 2020).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- How parents of depressed teenagers can process their teenagers’ depression.
- How parents can minister to their teen who is depressed.
- How the local church can walk alongside parents and teens who are depressed.
- How to minister to teens who are depressed.
- Advice to a parent of a depressed teen.
- Some specific challenges to teenage depression that make it unique.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!