This is our weekly roundup of links for 10/12/2020-10/17/2020 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- The American Puritans by Dustin Benge and Nate Pickowicz reviewed by Dave Jenkins over at Modern Reformation. https://modernreformation.org/resource-library/web-exclusive-articles/the-american-puritans-by-dustin-benge-and-nate-pickowicz/
- Men, Be the Chief Repenters in Your Homes by Dave Jenkins over at Reformation 21. https://www.reformation21.org/blog/men-be-the-chief-repenters-in-your-homes
The top ten most-read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Lauren Whitman- A Painful Past Healing and Moving Forward https://servantsofgrace.org/lauren-whitman-a-painful-past-healing-and-moving-forward/
- Luther: The Monk of Wittenberg by James Forbis https://servantsofgrace.org/luther-the-monk-of-wittenberg/
- Reformation Theology: Soli Deo Gloria by Joshua Mills https://servantsofgrace.org/reformation-theology-soli-deo-gloria/
- On the Usefulness of a Ministry Fellowship by Brandon Freeman https://servantsofgrace.org/on-the-usefulness-of-a-ministry-fellowship/
- Past, Present, and Future of Warriors of Grace https://servantsofgrace.org/past-present-and-future-of-warriors-of-grace/
- Thesis #5: We Need Stronger Churches Not Bigger Churches https://servantsofgrace.org/thesis-5-we-need-stronger-churches-not-bigger-churches/
- Paul David Tripp– Lead: 12 Gospel Principles for Leadership in the Church reviewed by Ben Wilson https://servantsofgrace.org/paul-david-tripp-lead-12-gospel-principles-for-leadership-in-the-church/
- Being the Friend Who Stays by Hayley Sinclair https://servantsofgrace.org/being-the-friend-who-stays/
- The Meaning And Purpose Of Christian Interpretation https://servantsofgrace.org/the-meaning-and-purpose-of-christian-interpretation/
- The Two Witnesses from Revelation 11:3-14 delivered by Dave Jenkins https://servantsofgrace.org/30-the-two-witnessessermon/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, and is the Host for the Equipping You in Grace Podcast. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021) and The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.