This is our weekly roundup of links for 10/12/2020-10/17/2020 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- The American Puritans by Dustin Benge and Nate Pickowicz reviewed by Dave Jenkins over at Modern Reformation. https://modernreformation.org/resource-library/web-exclusive-articles/the-american-puritans-by-dustin-benge-and-nate-pickowicz/
- Men, Be the Chief Repenters in Your Homes by Dave Jenkins over at Reformation 21. https://www.reformation21.org/blog/men-be-the-chief-repenters-in-your-homes
The top ten most-read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Lauren Whitman- A Painful Past Healing and Moving Forward https://servantsofgrace.org/lauren-whitman-a-painful-past-healing-and-moving-forward/
- Luther: The Monk of Wittenberg by James Forbis https://servantsofgrace.org/luther-the-monk-of-wittenberg/
- Reformation Theology: Soli Deo Gloria by Joshua Mills https://servantsofgrace.org/reformation-theology-soli-deo-gloria/
- On the Usefulness of a Ministry Fellowship by Brandon Freeman https://servantsofgrace.org/on-the-usefulness-of-a-ministry-fellowship/
- Past, Present, and Future of Warriors of Grace https://servantsofgrace.org/past-present-and-future-of-warriors-of-grace/
- Thesis #5: We Need Stronger Churches Not Bigger Churches https://servantsofgrace.org/thesis-5-we-need-stronger-churches-not-bigger-churches/
- Paul David Tripp– Lead: 12 Gospel Principles for Leadership in the Church reviewed by Ben Wilson https://servantsofgrace.org/paul-david-tripp-lead-12-gospel-principles-for-leadership-in-the-church/
- Being the Friend Who Stays by Hayley Sinclair https://servantsofgrace.org/being-the-friend-who-stays/
- The Meaning And Purpose Of Christian Interpretation https://servantsofgrace.org/the-meaning-and-purpose-of-christian-interpretation/
- The Two Witnesses from Revelation 11:3-14 delivered by Dave Jenkins https://servantsofgrace.org/30-the-two-witnessessermon/