This is our weekly roundup of links for 1/28/2018-2/2/2019 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- Life from Death: The Upside Down Story of the Christian Life by Christina Fox over at Credo Magazine. https://credomag.com/2019/01/life-from-death-the-upside-down-story-of-the-christian-life/
- Horrible Sin, Gracious God by Justin Huffman over at Dead Men https://deadmenstuff.com/horrible-sin-gracious-god/
- Lord, Please Forgive My Disobedience by Lara D’Entremont over at Whole Magazine. http://www.wholemagazine.org/devotionals/lord-please-forgive-my-disobedience#disqus_thread
- Has Your Theology Changed You? By Lara D’ Entremont over at Revive Our Hearts. https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/has-your-theology-changed-you/
- The Sound of Evil. The Sound of Hope. by Christy Britton over at The Intersect Project. http://intersectproject.org/faith-and-culture/the-sound-of-evil-the-sound-of-hope/
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Rush Witt– Diehard Sins: How to Fight Wisely Against Destructive Daily Habits https://servantsofgrace.org/rush-witt-diehard-sins-how-to-fight-wisely-against-destructive-daily-habits/
- Introduction to the Plugged
In ToThe Vine by Laura Lundgren https://servantsofgrace.org/online-series-intro/
- Some Keys to Sermon Listening and Note-Taking During Sermons https://servantsofgrace.org/some-keys-to-sermon-listen-and-note-taking-during-sermons/
- Serving the Lord With Humility and Tears by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/anger/
- Feeling Dry? Four Simple Solutions to Spiritual Drought by Kimberly Cummings https://servantsofgrace.org/feeling-dry-four-simple-solutions-to-spiritual-drought/
- Anger by David Dunham https://servantsofgrace.org/anger/
- Megan Hill- Contentment: Seeing God’s Goodness https://servantsofgrace.org/megan-hill-contentment-seeing-gods-goodness/
- The Lord’s Supper as the Sign and Meal of the New Covenant – Guy Prentiss reviewed by David Steele https://servantsofgrace.org/the-lords-supper-as-the-sign-and-meal-of-the-new-covenant-guy-prentiss/
- Impossible to Lie by Laura Lundgren https://servantsofgrace.org/impossible-to-lie/
- Marks of a Healthy Church- The Gospel by James Williams https://servantsofgrace.org/marks-of-a-healthy-church-the-gospel/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021) and The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.