This is our weekly roundup of links for 11/20/2017-11/20/2017 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Free to Feast on God’s Goodness by Jared C. Wilson. https://ftc.co/resource-library/blog-entries/free-to-feast-on-gods-goodness
4 Reasons Every Pastor Should Exercise by Chad Asby. https://ftc.co/resource-library/blog-entries/4-reasons-every-pastor-should-exercise
Our Contributors Articles from Around the Web
Each week we will be featuring articles our writers write at a variety of places like TGC, Desiring God, For the Church, ERLC, and more.
Christian Men: Be Different. Be More by Christy Britton over at The Intersect Project. http://intersectproject.org/faith-and-culture/christian-men-different/
Top Articles on Servants of Grace this week.
The top ten most read articles on our website this past week.
1) Four Ways to Strengthen Your Marriage This Christmas Season by Paul David Tripp https://servantsofgrace.org/four-ways-strengthen-marriage-christmas-season/
2) Giving Thanks in Every Season by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/giving-thanks-every-season/
3) Gazing At Heaven Is Practical Now by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/gazing-heaven-practical-now/
4) Yes Christian, You Need the Church by Josh Buice https://servantsofgrace.org/yes-christian-you-need-the-local-church/
5) Is Calvinism Good For the Church? by Dave Jenkins https://servantsofgrace.org/calvinism-good-church/
6) Managing Time: A Theology of Waiting by Michael Milton https://servantsofgrace.org/managing-time-theology-waiting/
7) Why Christians Should Read the Dead Guys by Jason Garwood https://servantsofgrace.org/christians-read-dead-guys/
8) Preacher, Feeling Good is Overrated by David Prince https://servantsofgrace.org/preacher-feeling-good-overrated/
9) Two Truths and a Lie by Christy Britton https://servantsofgrace.org/two-truths-lie/
10) Ten Things Nobody tells You About Being a Dad by Dan Darling https://servantsofgrace.org/ten-things-nobody-tells-you-about-being-a-dad/
Quote: “A right heart leans on Christ, hangs on Christ, builds on Christ and cleaves to Christ.” -J.C. Ryle