This is our weekly roundup of links for 11/20/2017-11/20/2017 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Free to Feast on God’s Goodness by Jared C. Wilson. https://ftc.co/resource-library/blog-entries/free-to-feast-on-gods-goodness
4 Reasons Every Pastor Should Exercise by Chad Asby. https://ftc.co/resource-library/blog-entries/4-reasons-every-pastor-should-exercise
Our Contributors Articles from Around the Web
Each week we will be featuring articles our writers write at a variety of places like TGC, Desiring God, For the Church, ERLC, and more.
Christian Men: Be Different. Be More by Christy Britton over at The Intersect Project. http://intersectproject.org/faith-and-culture/christian-men-different/
Top Articles on Servants of Grace this week.
The top ten most read articles on our website this past week.
1) Four Ways to Strengthen Your Marriage This Christmas Season by Paul David Tripp https://servantsofgrace.org/four-ways-strengthen-marriage-christmas-season/
2) Giving Thanks in Every Season by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/giving-thanks-every-season/
3) Gazing At Heaven Is Practical Now by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/gazing-heaven-practical-now/
4) Yes Christian, You Need the Church by Josh Buice https://servantsofgrace.org/yes-christian-you-need-the-local-church/
5) Is Calvinism Good For the Church? by Dave Jenkins https://servantsofgrace.org/calvinism-good-church/
6) Managing Time: A Theology of Waiting by Michael Milton https://servantsofgrace.org/managing-time-theology-waiting/
7) Why Christians Should Read the Dead Guys by Jason Garwood https://servantsofgrace.org/christians-read-dead-guys/
8) Preacher, Feeling Good is Overrated by David Prince https://servantsofgrace.org/preacher-feeling-good-overrated/
9) Two Truths and a Lie by Christy Britton https://servantsofgrace.org/two-truths-lie/
10) Ten Things Nobody tells You About Being a Dad by Dan Darling https://servantsofgrace.org/ten-things-nobody-tells-you-about-being-a-dad/
Quote: “A right heart leans on Christ, hangs on Christ, builds on Christ and cleaves to Christ.” -J.C. Ryle
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021) and The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.