Over the month of November, we have posted many articles here at Servants of Grace as part of a series on the Bible. The purpose of this series is to help Christians think through the doctrine of Scripture and provide practical guidance on not only how to read the Bible but to deal with objections and attacks on the Bible.
This series has endeavored to help you our readers think through the crucial doctrine of Scripture that is under attack. To that end the contributors have endeavored to help you understand how to read, study, meditate upon and contend for the Word of God. As we conclude this series, I encourage you to open your Bible and read it. The Word of God teaches about Jesus and how to obey Him by His grace.
I hope this series has encouraged you, exalted in King Jesus, and has helped you grow in the grace of God.
Here are the articles in order:
1) Tips for Bible Reading by C. Walter
2) Is the Bible The Word of God by J.C. Ryle
3) The Googlization of Bible Study by Mike Leake
4) How To Grow in Love for the Bible by Jeff Medders
5) Hearing and reading the Bible by Dave Jenkins
6) A Few Practical Tips To Improve Your Study of God’s Word by Dave Jenkins
7) Memorizing and Meditating on God’s Word by Dave Jenkins
8) Ways To Begin To Wield the Word of God by Jeff Medders
9) The Benefits and Methods of Meditation by Dave Jenkins
10) The Smell of Bible Breath by Jeff Medders
11) Applying God’s Word Benefits and Methods by Dave Jenkins
12) 8 Tips For Better Bible Teaching by Matthew Fretwell
15) Five Truths About Why Inerrancy Matters by Dave Jenkins
16) Spurgeon, Inerrancy, and What We Still Need Today by Dave Jenkins
17) 6 Reasons Why You Should Write in Your Bible by Jeff Medders
18) Liberalism, the Church and Inerrancy by Dave Jenkins 1
19) Inerrancy, Church History and the Word of God by Dave Jenkins