This is our weekly roundup of links for 8/5/2019-8/9/2019 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
1) The Promise is His Presence with Glenna Marshall on he Hargraves Home and Hearth Podcast https://www.hargraveshomeandhearth.com/071-the-promise-is-his-presence-with-glenna-marshall/
2) Is Scripture Alone the Same Thing as Scripture Only? by Jason Helopoulos over at Tabletalk. https://tabletalkmagazine.com/posts/is-scripture-alone-the-same-thing-as-scripture-only/
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Glenna Marshall- The Promise is His Presence: Why God Is Always Enough https://servantsofgrace.org/glenna-marshall-the-promise-is-his-presence-why-god-is-always-enough/
- Holiness Should Not be Self-Serving: The Purity Culture’s Sins by John Ellis https://servantsofgrace.org/holiness-should-not-be-self-serving-the-purity-cultures-sins/
- The Sufficiency of Scripture the latest issue of Theology for Life. https://servantsofgrace.org/theology-for-life/the-sufficiency-of-scripture/
- Do Not Settle for Small Praise by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/do-not-settle-for-small-praise/
- Because Jesus Was Crushed, We Aren’t by Katie Faris https://servantsofgrace.org/because-jesus-was-crushed-we-arent/
- Christ Alone Can Carry the Weight of Our Lives by Joseph Hamrick https://servantsofgrace.org/christ-alone-can-carry-the-weight-of-our-lives/
- Biblical Evidence for the Humanity of Christ by James Williams https://servantsofgrace.org/biblical-evidence-for-the-humanity-of-christ/
- Learning to Lament: Ten Things About Psalm 13 by David Schrock https://servantsofgrace.org/learning-to-lament-ten-things-about-psalm-13/
- Finding Contentment in the Lord by Zack Kendrick https://servantsofgrace.org/finding-contentment-in-the-lord/
- 4 Guiding Principles for Cultivating Friendship by Drew Hunter https://servantsofgrace.org/4-guiding-principles-for-cultivating-friendship/