This is our weekly roundup of links for 6/10/2019-6/15/2019 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Roundup of articles from around the internet
- A New Issue of Credo Magazine on the Aseity of God. https://credomag.com/magazine_issue/the-aseity-of-god/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- When You Don’t Have a Good Day on Father’s Day by Lara D’Entremont over at TGC. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/dont-good-dad-fathers-day/
- 7 Good Things to Remember When You Experience “Mommy Guilt” by Christina Fox over at Beautiful Christian Life. https://www.beautifulchristianlife.com/blog/7-good-things-to-remember-when-you-experience-mommy-guilt
- The Fall of Satan by Dustin Benge over at Tabletalk. https://tabletalkmagazine.com/posts/the-fall-of-satan-2019-06/
- God, Thank you I’m Not Like Those Prosperity Preachers by Costi Hinn over at TGC. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/god-prosperity-preachers/
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Eyes Up by Christy Britton https://servantsofgrace.org/eyes-up/
- Matt Smethurst—Before You Open Your Bible: Nine Heart Postures For Approach God’s Word https://servantsofgrace.org/matt-smethurst-before-you-open-your-bible-nine-heart-postures-for-approach-gods-word/
- Paul and Slavery: Union With Christ and One Another by Joseph Hamrick https://servantsofgrace.org/paul-and-slavery-union-with-christ-and-one-another/
- Practical Ways to Preach the Gospel to Yourself by Christina Fox https://servantsofgrace.org/practical-ways-to-preach-the-gospel-to-yourself/
- The Gospel According to Job by Laura Baxter https://servantsofgrace.org/the-gospel-according-to-job/
- Using Time Well by James Williams https://servantsofgrace.org/using-time-well/
- Abraham: A Father’s Day Lesson in Consequences by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/abraham-a-fathers-day-lesson-in-consequences/
- 4 Essentials to Waging War Against Your Words by Kimberly Cummings https://servantsofgrace.org/4-essentials-to-waging-war-against-your-words/
- Stop Praying “Be With” Prayers by Alistair Begg https://servantsofgrace.org/stop-praying-be-with-prayers/
- Be Filled with the Holy Spirit by Charlie Handren https://servantsofgrace.org/be-filled-with-the-holy-spirit/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021) and The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.