This is our weekly roundup of links for 5/27/2019-6/1/2019 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Roundup of articles from around the internet
- A new issue of Credo Magazine: The Impassability of God https://credomag.com/magazine_issue/the-impassibility-of-god/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- Don’t Miss Your Monuments by Brianna Lambert over at GCD. https://gcdiscipleship.com/article-feed/2019/5/27/dont-miss-your-monuments
- Showing Up Empty Handed by Laura Lundgren over at Gospel Taboo. http://gospeltaboo.com/home/showing-up-empty-handed
- Tuning Into Titus 2 Through the Airwaves by Stacy Reoach over at True Woman. https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/tuning-titus-2-through-airwaves/
- Process and Pray Through the Arts by Liz Wann over at True Woman. https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/process-and-pray-through-arts/
- Purposely Adopted by God by Lara D’Entremont over at Whole Magazine. http://www.wholemagazine.org/devotionals/purposely-adopted-by-god#disqus_thread
- Disappoint Your Enemy and Declare God’s Goodness by Christy Britton over at GCD. https://gcdiscipleship.com/article-feed/2019/5/30/declare-gods-goodness
- Seven Defining Marks of a Text-Driven Preacher by Mike Cooper over at Preaching Source. http://preachingsource.com/blog/7-defining-marks-of-a-text-driven-preacher/
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Who is Jesus? The Most Fundamental Question of the Christian Faith by Joshua Hamrick https://servantsofgrace.org/who-is-jesus-the-most-fundamental-question-of-the-christian-faith/
- Defeating Fear With the Love of God by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/defeating-fear-with-the-love-of-god/
- Between Life and Death – Kathryn Butler reviewed by David Steele https://servantsofgrace.org/between-life-and-death-kathryn-butler/
- Why I Am Blogging Through Job by Laura Baxter https://servantsofgrace.org/why-i-am-blogging-through-job/
- Changed by the Gospel by Lara d’Entremont https://servantsofgrace.org/changed-by-the-gospel/
- The Truth-Telling Family: Reflecting the Character of God by Hayley Sinclair https://servantsofgrace.org/the-truth-telling-family-reflecting-the-character-of-god
- Be Angry and Do No Sin by Zack Kendrick https://servantsofgrace.org/be-angry-and-do-no-sin/
- Blessed as a Blessing to Others by Zack Kendrick https://servantsofgrace.org/blessed-as-a-blessing-to-others/
- Our Plans and God’s Will by James Williams https://servantsofgrace.org/our-plans-and-gods-will/
- How to Pray When You’re Fighting with Your Spouse by Paul David Tripp https://servantsofgrace.org/how-to-pray-when-youre-fighting-with-your-spouse/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to his wife, Sarah. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021), The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022), and Contentment: The Journey of a Lifetime (Theology for Life, 2024). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.