This is our weekly roundup of links for 2/8/2021-2/12/2021 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- Why Was Jesus Being from Nazareth Degrogatory? by Dave Jenkins over at Christianity.com https://www.christianity.com/wiki/jesus-christ/why-was-jesus-being-from-nazareth-derogatory.html
- Why Is It Important to Study the Various Characters in the Bible? by Dave Jenkins over at Christianity.com https://www.christianity.com/wiki/bible/important-to-study-the-various-characters-in-the-bible.html
- What is the Wedding Supper of the Lamb in Revelation? by Dave Jenkins over at Bible Study Tools. https://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/what-is-the-wedding-supper-of-the-lamb-in-revelation.html
The top ten most-read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Ray Rhodes– Yours, Till Heaven: The Untold Love Story of Charles and Susie Spurgeon https://servantsofgrace.org/ray-rhodes-yours-till-heaven-the-untold-love-story-of-charles-and-susie-spurgeon/
- Digging in the Word and Throwing Out Fluff by Sarah Jenkins https://servantsofgrace.org/digging-in-the-word-and-throwing-out-fluff/
- Dark Hour, Bright Promises: Praying The Promises of God by Joshua Mills https://servantsofgrace.org/dark-hour-bright-promises-praying-the-promises-of-god/
- The Christian Life and Singing by Matt Adams https://servantsofgrace.org/the-christian-life-and-singing/
- The God of Peace by Benjamin Wilson https://servantsofgrace.org/the-god-of-peace/
- The Christian Life and Preaching by Matt Adams https://servantsofgrace.org/the-christian-life-and-preaching/
- Relationship Between Theological Precision And The Love Of God https://servantsofgrace.org/relationship-between-theological-precision-and-the-love-of-god/
- Alas for the Great City from Revelation 18:9-24 by Dave Jenkins https://servantsofgrace.org/alas-for-the-great-city/
- How to Learn How to Make Your Spouse Feel Loved by Dave Jenkins https://servantsofgrace.org/how-to-learn-how-to-make-your-spouse-feel-loved/
- Pray for Us by Benjamin Wilson https://servantsofgrace.org/pray-for-us/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021) and The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.