On today’s Equipping You in Grace show Dave and Ray Rhodes discuss the marriage of Charles and Susie Spurgeon, how they grew in friendship, how they handled conflict, and what they can teach couples about communicating with one another, along with Yours, Till Heaven: The Untold Love Story of Charles and Susie Spurgeon (Moody, 2021).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why the story of Charles and Susie’s marriage is so captivating to people.
- How the marriage of Charles and Susie help Christian couples today with their marriage.
- How did Charles and Susie handle conflict in their marriage.
- How Charles and Susie grow in friendship in their marriage.
- What Charles and Susie can teach marriage couples about communicating with one another.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!