This is our weekly roundup of links for 12/3/2018-12/8/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
- New Issue on the Immutability of God by Credo Magazine https://credomag.com/magazine_issue/the-immutability-of-god/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- Confessions of a Wandering Mom: Five Common Idols We Fight by Christina Fox over at Desiring God. https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/confessions-of-a-wandering-mom
- You Become What You Trust by Brianna Lambert over at GCD. http://gcdiscipleship.com/2018/12/02/you-become-what-you-trust/
- Singing from Mary’s Sheet by Christina Fox over at Reformation21. http://www.reformation21.org/blog/2018/12/singing-from-marys-sheet.php?
- Mortifying Envy by Lara d’Entremont over at Whole Magazine. http://www.wholemagazine.org/devotionals/mortifying-envy#disqus_thread
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- The Vines We Cling To by Christina Fox https://servantsofgrace.org/the-vines-we-cling-to/
- Good News of Great Joy by Ben Wilson https://servantsofgrace.org/good-news-of-great-joy/
- Five Ways that Susie Spurgeon Encouraged Her Husband by Ray Rhodes https://servantsofgrace.org/five-ways-that-susie-spurgeon-encouraged-her-husband/
- Depression, Discouragement, and Hope in Christ During the Holidays by Dave Jenkins https://servantsofgrace.org/depression-discouragement-and-hope-during-the-holidays/
- A Reason Loss Moms Can Rejoice this Christmas by Brittany Allen https://servantsofgrace.org/a-reason-loss-moms-can-rejoice-this-christmas/
- The True Vine and the True Word by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/the-true-vine-and-the-true-word/
- Perfectly Human: Nine Months with Cerian by Sarah Charlotte Williams reviewed by Laura Lundgren https://servantsofgrace.org/perfectly-human-nine-months-with-cerian-by-sarah-charlotte-williams/
- Speaking Hard But Necessary Words in Love to One Another in the Local Church by Peter Yi https://servantsofgrace.org/speaking-hard-but-necessary-words-in-love-to-one-another-in-the-local-church/
- Zealous for Good Works: Mobilizing Your Church for the Good of Your Community by Todd Wilson reviewed by Laura Lundgren https://servantsofgrace.org/zealous-for-good-works-mobilizing-your-church-for-the-good-of-your-community-by-todd-wilson/
- Always in God’s Hands: Day by Day in the Company of Jonathan Edwards – Owen Strachan reviewed by David Steele https://servantsofgrace.org/always-in-gods-hands-day-by-day-in-the-company-of-jonathan-edwards-owen-strachan/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to his wife, Sarah. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021), The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022), and Contentment: The Journey of a Lifetime (Theology for Life, 2024). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.