What you’ll hear in this episode
- The meaning of hermeneutics.
- The purpose of hermeneutics.
- Hermeneutics and redemptive history.
- Why biblical interpretation must begin with Jesus.
- Why Jesus’ preaching was biblical, through, Christ-centered, gospel-centered, and persuasive.
- Why how Jesus preached can help preachers preach sermons that honor God, equip the saints, and see the lost saved.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of the Servants of Grace Podcast!