On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks Dave, “How can those who struggle with anxiety find joy in the Lord?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Philippians 4, anxiety, contentment, and sufficiency in Christ.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit towards the Christian.
- Biblical examples of those who have struggled with anxiety and depression.
- Walking alongside anxiety and depression strugglers.
- Why Christ is the hope and only confidence for the Christian.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback. Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!