What you’ll hear in this episode
- Facing doubt in pastoral ministry with God’s help.
- Trusting God’s providence in where He wants us to serve.
- How to handle it when we as ministry leaders feel tired, worn out, and need a break.
- How important it is that ministry leaders remain grounded in our identity in Christ and not in the work of ministry.
- Why are small rural churches a vital part of the Body of Christ.
About the Editors
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. Ifyou like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!