On today’s Warriors of Grace episode, Dave talks about why ever Christian should pursue self-control, exercising biblical wisdom, and discernment, along with strategies to grow in self-control in fighting lust, making small or big decisions, and dealing with difficult people.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The imputation of Christ and walking righteously before God.
- Temperance is moderation in thought, word, or action.
- Self control a fruit of the Spirit.
- The dangers of self-indulgence.
- Strategies to exercise self-control in fighting lust.
- Strategies to exercise self-control in making small or big decisions.
- Strategies to exercise self-control in dealing with difficult people.
- Learning to see and treat people as God does through the gospel.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Warriors of Grace!