On today’s episode of Tulips and Honey Lauren and Dave discuss advice on discovering your writing voice, growing as a writer, selecting topics to write on, avoiding the use of generalizations in writing, what to do before you publish a book, and focusing on faithfulness to Scripture as a writer.
Topics You’ll Hear About on This Episode:
- Advice on what to do before you publish a book.
- Focusing on faithfulness to Scripture
- Advice on finding your writing voice.
- Avoiding the use of generalizations in writing.
- Advice on how to select topics.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Tulips and Honey via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or YouTube. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and sharing it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @LaurenHereford, on Facebook, Instagram, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Tulips and Honey.