Welcome to the seventy-ninth episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins and James Forbis discuss the importance and necessity of church discipline.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- What church discipline is.
- What the Bible teaches about church discipline.
- The goal of church discipline.
- James’ personal experience with church discipline.
- Church discipline as a needed component of Christian discipleship.
- How cheap and costly grace relate to church discipline.
- The gospel and church discipline.
- Why we need true Christian friends to speak the truth in love into our lives.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!