Welcome to the sixth-first episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins interviews Greg Koukl– The Story of Reality: How the World Began, How It Ends, and Everything Important that Happens in Between (Zondervan, 2017).
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Greg’s life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- The five simple elements of the Christian Story.
- The four elements of a Christian worldview.
- Competing stories about the origins of the universe and how they fall short of the biblical worldview.
- The uniqueness of the Christian story and why it’s so important that the beginning starts with the person of God.
- The uniqueness of the humans and what that means for moral values and human rights.
- The goodness of God and the problem of evil.
- The 2nd Coming of Christ and why that frightens people.
- Reasons to believe that Jesus really existed.
- How we can trust that the resurrection actually happened.
To learn more about The Story of Reality please check out The Story of Reality‘s website for videos and more resources from Greg.
About the Author:
Gregory Koukl holds MA degrees in both apologetics and philosophy. He’s spoken on over 70 university campuses and hosted his own radio talk show for 26 years defending “Christianity Worth Thinking About.” Greg is founder and president of Stand to Reason (str.org) and serves as adjunct professor of Christian apologetics at Biola University.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!