Welcome to the thirty-third episode of Equipping You in Grace. Twice a week, I have conversations with Christian authors and thought leaders for the purpose of helping Christians develop a biblical worldview in a conversational tone about issues inside and outside the Church. Today, I’m joined by Josh Buice and we discuss his work as the Pastor of Pray’s Mills Baptist Church and the Director of the G3 Conference.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Josh’s life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- How the G3 Conference began.
- The Speakers for the G3 Conference.
- How the Church is in need of Reformation today.
- A few of the biggest challenges facing the Church in 2016.
- Advice for Bible college and seminary students looking to get into ministry.
- His recommended books for learning about the Reformation.
About the Author:
Josh is a follower of Christ, husband, father, pastor, blogger, and director of G3 Conference. He enjoy a dark roast coffee & a good book – Soli Deo Gloria.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!