On today’s Equipping You in Grace, Dave talks with J. Warner Wallace about why theology and a biblical worldview matter, help parents with training their kids in the biblical worldview, along with his book, Person of Interest: Why Jesus Still Matters in a World that Rejects the Bible (Zondervan, 2021)
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Jim’s testimony of how he came to faith in Christ.
- How we can prepare our young people with a biblical worldview.
- Why it matters how we think about a biblical worldview.
- Why theology matters for every day of life.
- Why parents need to take responsibility for their kid’s growth in a biblical worldview.
- How to help others face their doubt and skepticism.
- Why the local church should be a safe place for people with doubt and skepticism.
- How to be a trustworthy person for people with doubts.
About Our Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!