On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks Dave, “Did Jesus’ Desire to Give God the Cup Diminish His Love on the Cross?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The Meaning of the Cup of Suffering.
- Why Jesus’ prayer to “remove this cup from me” (Luke 22:42) contains two essential qualifications.
- Obedience to God through Christ.
- Contrasting Adam and the Lord Jesus.
- The Struggle of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane.
- The Full Humanity of Jesus in His Suffering.
- Jesus and the Suffering of Christians Today.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback. Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!