On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave considers current statistics on biblical worldview and illiteracy, correcting opponents of the faith with gentleness, and why loving the Lord and others should lead to speaking out against false teaching.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Statistics on biblical worldview and biblical literacy.
- The Bible and our approach to apologetics.
- Why our understanding of the doctrine of Scripture is so vital to contend for the faith.
- Why Christians are to expose darkness and to shine the light of Scripture.
- Standing on the Word and the fruits of the Spirit.
- Correcting opponents of the faith with gentleness.
- Why loving the Lord and others should lead to speaking out against false teaching.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!