On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks Dave, “What Is the Book of Enoch and Should it Be in the Bible?” What you’ll hear in this episode
- Overview of the Book of Enoch.
- The Question of Jude 14 and Titus 1:12.
- The Early Church and the Bible.
- Athanasius and the Canon of Scripture.
- The Meaning of the Word Canon.
- What to Do With Enoch and Other Books Like It.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback. Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!