On today’s Warriors of Grace show, Dave continues the 1 Timothy series looking at Titus 2:11-15 and what the Christian church has done about the dignity of women in society, the meaning and purpose of biblical submission, why women are not to be pastors or preach in public, and men, women, and the created order.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The educational system of the ancient world and women.
- What the Christian church has done about the dignity of woman in society.
- The meaning and purpose of biblical submission.
- Why women are not to be pastors or to preach in public.
- Answering objections about women in ministry.
- Men, women, and the created order.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Warriors of Grace via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Warriors of Grace!