On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks me, “What Does it Mean to Be a God-Fearing Christian?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The Importance of a Right Understanding of God.
- The Purpose of the Fear of God.
- Two Types of Biblical Fear.
- Fearing the Lord and Growing in Grace.
- Christians and the Fear of God.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!