On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks me, “What does it mean that Jesus took our place?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The Sins of the World Were Placed on Jesus.
- The Death of Jesus Was Judicial.
- The Death of Jesus and Spiritual Separation from God.
- The Importance of Penal Substitutionary Atonement Today.
- The Death of Jesus is a Matter of Worship for Christians.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!