On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks Dave, “What Does ‘Always Be Prepared To Give an Answer’ Look Like?”
What You’ll Hear on this Episode
- Study the Word intentionally, memorize it, and prepare to point others to it.
- Pray for the courage to speak when the opportunity presents itself.
- Learn to listen as people share and then respond with questions.
- Contend for the truth without being contentious.
- Pray and trust the Word and Spirit.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!