This is our weekly roundup of links for 6/22/2020-6/27/2020 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- Messy Motherhood: Parenting in the Church Pew by Glenna Marshall over at Practical Shepherding https://practicalshepherding.com/women/blog/messy-motherhood
- Comforting Our Kids Through Hard Times with Christine Chappell on the Women Encouraged show https://www.women-encouraged.com/podcast-christine-chappell-comfort-kids-hard-times/
The top ten most-read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Helping Paul and Trophimus: Doing Life With One Another by Leah Fish https://servantsofgrace.org/helping-paul-and-trophimus-doing-life-with-one-another/
- Waiting on the Lord Is Not a Waste by Mark Vroegop https://servantsofgrace.org/waiting-on-the-lord-is-not-a-waste/
- What The Apocryphal Books Are And Do They Belong In The Bible https://servantsofgrace.org/what-the-apocryphal-books-are-and-do-they-belong-in-the-bible/
- Why Evangelicals Can No Longer Avoid Addressing Sexuality by Steve Mitchell https://servantsofgrace.org/why-evangelicals-can-no-longer-avoid-addressing-sexuality/
- An Open Door Before You from Revelation 3:7-13 delivered by Dave Jenkins https://servantsofgrace.org/14-an-open-door-before-yousermon/
- Daily Bites Of God’s Word – Part 15 – Discussion On Psalm 119:25-32 https://servantsofgrace.org/daily-bites-of-gods-word-part-15-discussion-on-psalm-11925-32/
- Loving Our Spouse Through Suffering by Sarah Walton https://servantsofgrace.org/loving-our-spouse-through-suffering/
- How to Pray When Your Heart Feels Cold by Glenna Marshall https://servantsofgrace.org/how-to-pray-when-your-heart-feels-cold/
- Gentle and Lowly: The Heart of Christ for Sinners and Sufferers by Dane Ortlund https://servantsofgrace.org/gentle-and-lowly-the-heart-of-christ-for-sinners-and-sufferers-by-dane-ortlund-2/
- Finding the Right Hills to Die On – Gavin Ortlund (2020) reviewed by David Steele https://servantsofgrace.org/finding-the-right-hills-to-die-on-gavin-ortlund-2020/
Dave Jenkins is happily married to his wife, Sarah. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021), The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022), and Contentment: The Journey of a Lifetime (Theology for Life, 2024). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.