This is our weekly roundup of links for 10/29/2018-11/3/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
- The Pastor and Pornography a new journal by 9Marks. https://www.9marks.org/journal/the-pastor-and-pornography/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- John Know: The Founder of the Presbyterian Church by Lara D’Entremont over at Whole Magazine. http://www.wholemagazine.org/posts/john-knox-the-founder-of-the-presbyterian-church#disqus_thread
- When You Hate Going to Work by Gaye Clark over at TGC. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/hate-going-work/
- When the Struggle Still Rages: My Battle with Anxiety by Lara D’Entremont over at Morning by Morning. http://www.morningbymorning.org/2018/10/30/when-the-struggle-still-rages/
- When God Changes Your Plans by Stacy Reaoch over at Radical. http://radical.net/articles/when-god-changes-your-plans/
- 3 Ways to Show Up– And Speak Up– to the Lost by Christy Britton over at the Acts 29 Blog. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/3-ways-show-up-speak-up-lost/
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- The Importance of Preaching Sound Doctrine by Costi Hinn https://servantsofgrace.org/the-importance-of-preaching-sound-doctrine/
- Expository Preaching: Scripture and the Church a new issue of Theology for Life https://servantsofgrace.org/expository-preaching-scripture-and-the-church/
- Sidney Greidanus– From Chaos to Cosmos: Creation to New Creation https://servantsofgrace.org/sidney-greidanus-from-chaos-to-cosmos-creation-to-new-creation/
- The Relationship Between Preaching and Counseling by Jim Newheiser https://servantsofgrace.org/the-relationship-between-preaching-and-counseling/
- When You’re the Loneliest Member of Your Church by Glenna Marshall https://servantsofgrace.org/when-youre-the-loneliest-member-of-your-church/
- Jonathan Leeman– The Rule of Love: How the Local Church Should Reflect God’s Love and Authority https://servantsofgrace.org/jonathan-leeman-the-rule-of-love-how-the-local-church-should-reflect-gods-love-and-authority/
- 12 Faithful Men an Interview with Jeff Robinson https://servantsofgrace.org/12-faithful-men-an-interview-with-jeff-robinson/
- Why Are All My Friendships So Shallow? by Catherine Parks https://servantsofgrace.org/why-are-all-my-friendships-so-shallow/
- The Patience of God by Ben Wilson https://servantsofgrace.org/the-patience-of-god/
- The Ten Commandments – Kevin DeYoung reviewed by David Steele https://servantsofgrace.org/the-ten-commandments-kevin-deyoung/