This is our weekly roundup of links for 10/28/2019-11/2/2019 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
1) Whether We’re Happy or Not, We Give Thanks by Katie Faris over at Her View From Home. https://herviewfromhome.com/faith-whether-were-happy-or-not-we-give-thanks/
2) When Your Plan for Killing Sin Isn’t Working by Lara D’Entremont over at GCD. https://gcdiscipleship.com/article-feed/2019/10/26/when-your-plan-for-killing-sin-isnt-working
3) Can I Be Meek and Strong? by Paola Barrera over at Arise Ministries Collective. https://ariseministriescollective.org/can-i-be-meek-and-strong/
4) Love with Jen Oshman on the Journeywomen Podcast http://journeywomenpodcast.libsyn.com/love-with-jen-oshman-ep-104
5) Faith and Doubt: An Interview with Glenna Marshall http://woven.libsyn.com/faith-and-doubt-an-interview-with-glenna-marshall
The top ten most-read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Holiness: The Beauty of Grace in the Christian https://servantsofgrace.org/theology-for-life/holiness-the-beauty-of-grace-in-the-christian/
- Do I Need More Self-Esteem? by Lara D’Entremont https://servantsofgrace.org/do-i-need-more-self-esteem/
- Loving by Listening and Why It Matters by Katie Faris https://servantsofgrace.org/loving-by-listening-and-why-it-matters/
- The Necessity of Discipline by Justin Huffman https://servantsofgrace.org/the-necessity-of-spiritual-discipline-for-every-christian/
- Talk Back to Your Anxiety by Paul Tautges https://servantsofgrace.org/talk-back-to-your-anxiety/
- Why We Need J.C. Ryle’s Teaching on Holiness by Ben Rogers https://servantsofgrace.org/why-we-need-j-c-ryles-teaching-on-holiness-today/
- Who is J.C. Ryle? An Interview with Ben Rogers https://servantsofgrace.org/who-is-j-c-ryle-an-interview-with-ben-rogers/
- Tips for Seminary Students: Maintain Your Joy in Ministry by Charlie Wingard https://servantsofgrace.org/tips-for-seminary-students-maintain-your-joy-in-ministry/
- Four Ways to Handle Temptation When It Comes by Brian Hedges https://servantsofgrace.org/four-ways-handle-temptation-comes/
- Adoption in Christ Jesus by Dave Jenkins https://servantsofgrace.org/adoption-in-christ-jesus/