On today’s Equipping You in Grace episode, Dave and Tim Shorey about the importance of children learning theology and help for parents to teach their children theology and how the local church can come alongside parents to encourage and equip them, and his new book, An ABC Prayer to Jesus: Praise for Hearts Both Young & Old.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The importance of children learning theology.
- How the local church can come alongside parents and teach them theology.
- Help for parents wanting to help children learn theology.
- How the local church can encourage and equip parents to help children read their Bible’s.
- The role grandparents should take in the spiritual formation and development of their grandchildren.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!