On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave and Katie discuss the sufficiency of God’s grace for every day, memorizing Scripture, suffering, and our view of God. We also explore comforting ourselves and others with God’s grace and her book, He Will Be Enough How God Takes You by the Hand Through Your Hardest Days (The Good Book Company, 2022).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Seeing God’s grace in everyday situations.
- How the sufficiency of God’s grace helps us on hard days.
- Why we can lean into hard days and hard situations by trusting the Lord.
- Why we can walk through our trials and the limits God sets for us show off the power of the resurrected Savior in our lives.
- Growing through trials with God’s help.
- Why suffering reveals what we think about God.
- Why waiting is so hard for us as Christians.
- How our hardest days help us give comfort to others in their hard days.
- How the faithfulness of God helps us in our hardest days.
- Memorizing Scripture amid suffering.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!